AIRGAP LIGHTNING ARRESTER
An Economical and State of Art Protection technique
In Association With
OUR FEATURED AIRGAP LIGHTNING ARRESTERS
TEKSO-PREVENT (TEKSAI TEK1000)
TEK1000 is a Solid Copper Air Terminal Lightning protection device of 300mm long, 25 mm dia with connecting feature of 25 x 3 mm down conductor internally assembled with 100 mm Spherical gap Copper ball with 4 nos of flash protection spikes (10 mm dia 100 mm long).
Teksai TEK1000 lightning arresters working on a simple principle of Benjamin franklin which states lightning charges nature of finding easiest path to earth from a nearest sharpest conductor from cloud clubbed with air gap balls which gathers charges from connected earth making lightning attraction more effective.
One entire system of TEK1000 can protect a built-up area of 3500 Sq feet.
TEK1000 is fixed with 300 mm long isolated fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) mast.
The Isolated Down conductor internally connects to the air terminal inside the FRP, 3 Meter GI mast and Base Setting used for top area setting, downconductor 25×3 GI Strip used with insulation which connects to chemical earthing which will be used for internal.
- Provides air terminal fitted to an isolated fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) mast.
- Our Specially designed Masts offer natural isolation properties, high strength for windy sites and low weight to minimize mast loading.
- Features lower-cost and Best Results at the typical shorter installation requirements.
- Maintenance free chemical earthing used for installation.
- Complies with EN 50164-1 and EN 50164-2.
- Approved By Central Power research institute-Bangalore (Govt. of India Lab).
- 5 Yrs Replacement warranty and 15 Yrs Service warranty