TerraStat® – Charge Dissipation Terminals
In Association with
Developed by ALLTEC,TerraStat® is the latest design in Charge Dissipation Technology.
TerraStat® – Features
- Provides enhanced performance over traditionallightning protection
- Patented Technology
- High-grade stainless steel construction
- Low wind loading
- UL listed and recommended as per API 2003
- Independently tested
- Meets or exceeds UL 96A, NFPA 780, and IEC 62305 standards.
- Lightweight and easy to install
- Corrosion resistant
- Large selection of mounting hardware
- Is available in custom systems designed and
manufactured by ALLTEC to fit your needs.
- TS-100: Standard Protection. Office buildings, shelters, industrial facilities, homes, and warehouses
- TS-400: Enhanced Protection. Monopoles, petrochemical, high-mast,lightning, communication towers and externally mounted cameras
- TS-500 (Vertically Mounted) and TS-510 (Horizontally Mounted):
Enhanced Protection. Communication towers, bridges,petrochemical storage facilities, and stacks.
Traditional Lightning Rod Charge Dissipation Terminal