Solid Copper Air Terminal Lightning protection spike of 300mm long, 25 mm dia with connecting feature of 25 x 3 mm down conductros should be internally assembled with 100 mm dia Copper ball fitted with 4 nos of flash protection spikes (10 mm dia 100 mm long) with the air gap technology. The entair system should be fixed with 300 mm long isolated fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) mast. The Isolated Downconductor internally connects to the air terminal inside the FRP. The FRP mast has natural isolation properties, high strength for windy sites and low
Supply of Lightning arrestor Tekso Prevent Air terminal which is a Copper built lightning arrestor.
- Large protection region; High performance.
- High quality.
- Strong Anti Corrosion and conductivity.
OUR PRODUCT FEATURES
- Provides a traditional air terminal fitted to an isolated fiberglass-reinforced plastic (FRP) mast
- The FRP mast offers natural isolation properties, high strength for windy sites and low weight to minimize mast loading
- Features a lower-cost cable targeted at the typical shorter installation requirements of the telecommunication industry
- Meets the requirements of IEC 62305 lightning protection standards.
- Complies with EN 50164-1 and EN 50164-2.
- Can be mounted directly on the mast or structure to be protected
EFFECTIVENESS OF LIGHTNING CONDUCTOR E